TRAIN TO BE YOUR BASKETBALL BEST!
OPEN COURT, DR. DISH, GROUP TRAINING, AND INDIVIDUAL TRAINING AVAILABLE - BOOK NOW!
Blaze will be offering basketball season tip-off camps for BOYS on Saturday, March 13th and GIRLS on Saturday, March 20th!
Saturday, March 13th - BOYS
Boys 9U, 11U and 12U - 8 am - 10 am
Boys 13U and 14U - 10 am - 12 pm
Boys 15U and 17U - 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Saturday, March 20th - GIRLS
Girls 11U and 12U - 8 am - 10 am
Girls 13U and 14U - 10 am - 12 pm
Girls 15U, 16/17U and Inferno - 1 pm - 3 pm
Location: Blaze Sports & Fitness
Cost: $70 (Includes a camp t-shirt) - Click HERE to register for the camp.
Space is limited to 20 athletes.
Take time to work on your game individually during our Open Court hours! Three hoops are available - Skills Lab Court, North Court and South Court.
View the SCHEDULE below and select BOOK or download and use the Blaze365 app to join! (schedule is subject to change)
Skills Lab Open Court: $12/person for 30 minutes
$108 per 10-pack
North Dr. Dish and Half Court OR South Dr. Dish and Half Court:$12/person for 30 minutes
$108 per 10-pack of one hour Dr. Dish sessions (regular price - $165 for 10 pack of 30 minute sessions)
*$10 per person for each additional person
No monthly Open Hoops memberships available at this time. Pricing, hours and availability subject to change.
- Bookings will be available in 30-minute time slots
- Limit: 1 hour of Open Hoops or Dr. Dish time per person per day
- MUST register in advance; no more than 48 hours in advance. NO WALK-INS!
- No more than 1 athlete per hoop or 3 from same family at a hoop (i.e. 2 siblings and 1 parent).
- We recommend your bring your own basketball.
- Blaze basketballs will be used in the Dr. Dish machines and cleaned after each session.
- You will be charged a No-show fee of $12 if you book an Open Hoop session and do not attend. You will be charged $12 if you book an Open Hoops Dr. Dish session and do not attend.
- 1 hour One on One trainings with Blaze Basketball Skills Trainers can be scheduled based on Blaze coach availability. Click on the "Personal Training" tab.
Download the Blaze365 app to view our most up-to-date open gym hours, basketball and volleyball training times, practice times, reserved appointments and much more! Please update your profile picture and all fields so we have your most recent information. Thank you, Blaze Staff
Meet Our Trainers!
Laconia High School Grad Class of 2015
Division 3 First Team All-State
3 Year Starter for University Wisconsin-Oshkosh Men's Basketball Team
Starting Guard for 2017-2018 Division III National Runner-Up
Starting Guard for 2018-2019 Division III National Champions
Currently plays overseas in Germany