TRAIN TO BE YOUR BASKETBALL BEST!
OPEN GYM, SMALL GROUP TRAINING, AND INDIVIDUAL TRAINING AVAILABLE - BOOK NOW!
Download the Blaze365 app to view our most up-to-date open gym hours, basketball and volleyball training times, practice times, reserved appointments and much more! Please update your profile picture and all fields so we have your most recent information. Thank you, Blaze Staff
Blaze Sports & Fitness will be open starting May 26, 2020
OPEN HOOPS TIME, SMALL GROUP TRAINING, AND INDIVIDUAL TRAINING AVAILABLE - BOOK NOW!
With the modified schedule comes additional responsibilities on all of our parts. We ask that you follow the following recommendations:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing and going to the bathroom
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Take the daily symptom assessment before checking-in. Take your temperature with a thermometer, and assess yourself for the following symptoms. If you have the following symptoms, stay home.
- Fever - must be fever (99.5 degrees) free for 72 hours
- Persistent cough
- Difficulty breathing
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Close contact with positively tested or suspected COVID-19 patient
- International travel in the past 14 days
- Sign off on our COVID-19 waiver (click COVID-19 Waiver to download)
Take time to work on your game individually during our Open Hoops hours! Blaze will be open starting on May 26, 2020 for Open Hoops.
View the SCHEDULE below and select BOOK or download and use the Blaze365 app to join! (schedule is subject to change)
$10/person for one hour (17 & under)
$90 per 10-pack ($10 savings)
No monthly Open Hoops memberships available at this time. Subject to change.
Open Hoops Schedule (3 hoops are available - North Hoop, South Hoop & Skills Lab Hoop)*:
Monday through Thursday: 8:30am-6:30pm
Friday: 8:30 am - 2 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
*Subject to change.
- Bookings will be available in 1 hour time slots
- Limit: 1 hour of Open Hoops time per person per day
- MUST register in advance; no more than 48 hours in advance. NO WALK-INS!
- No more than 1 athlete per hoop or 3 from same family at a hoop (i.e. 2 siblings and 1 parent).
- Wisconsin Blaze Basketball athletes that paid their team fee for the 2020 season can use their included open gyms to cover these sessions.
- You MUST bring your own basketball.
- Dr. Dish and Blaze equipment will NOT be available during this time.
- You will be charged a No-show fee of $10 if you book an Open Hoop session and do not attend.
- 1 hour One on One trainings with Blaze Basketball Skills Trainers can be scheduled during the available Hoop Times based on Blaze coach availability. Click on the "Personal Training" tab.
- There will be no lingering at Blaze.
- You have to wait outside the facility before your session.
- A Blaze staff member will let you in the building and check you in at the start of your session.
- You will go to your court through the designated doors and set your belongings at your court.
- At the end of your reservation, you will gather your belongings and exit the gym and the facility through the designated doors.
- Locker rooms will NOT be available. Showers will NOT be available.
- Water fountains/bubblers will NOT be available so please bring your own water.
- If kids are dropped off for Open Hoops time, they MUST be picked up promptly when their session ends.
- A waiver must be signed for each athlete for EVERY session they attend. Click HERE to download the waiver.
Meet Our Trainers!
Laconia High School Grad Class of 2015
Division 3 First Team All-State
3 Year Starter for University Wisconsin-Oshkosh Men's Basketball Team
Starting Guard for 2017-2018 Division III National Runner-Up
Starting Guard for 2018-2019 Division III National Champions
Currently plays overseas in Germany
Oconto High School Grad Class of 2015
3x Divison 4 All-State Honors
Octono All-Time Leader in Points and Assists
4x NCAA Tournament Participant
2nd Team All-Horizon League Member as a Senior
Currently plays oveseas in Germany