TRAIN TO BE YOUR BASKETBALL BEST!
OPEN GYM, DR. DISH, SMALL & MEDIUM GROUP TRAINING, AND INDIVIDUAL TRAINING AVAILABLE - BOOK NOW!
Download the Blaze365 app to view our most up-to-date open gym hours, basketball and volleyball training times, practice times, reserved appointments and much more! Please update your profile picture and all fields so we have your most recent information. Thank you, Blaze Staff
Take time to work on your game individually during our Open Court hours!
View the SCHEDULE below and select BOOK or download and use the Blaze365 app to join! (schedule is subject to change)
Skills Lab Open Court: $12/person for 30 minutes
$108 per 10-pack
North Dr. Dish and Half Court OR South Dr. Dish and Half Court:$12/person for 30 minutes
$108 per 10-pack of one hour Dr. Dish sessions (regular price - $165 for 10 pack of 30 minute sessions)
*$10 per person for each additional person
No monthly Open Hoops memberships available at this time. Pricing, hours and availability subject to change.
Open Hoops Schedule (3 hoops are available - North Dr. Dish, South Dr. Dish & Skills Lab Hoop)*:
*Updated 6/17/2020 - The North Hoop and South Hoop will have Dr. Dish machines available to use during the Open Hoops time.
**Check Blaze365 app - Bookings Tab to check availability and reserve a hoop!**
- Bookings will be available in 30-minute time slots
- Limit: 1 hour of Open Hoops or Dr. Dish time per person per day
- MUST register in advance; no more than 48 hours in advance. NO WALK-INS!
- No more than 1 athlete per hoop or 3 from same family at a hoop (i.e. 2 siblings and 1 parent).
- Wisconsin Blaze Basketball athletes that paid their team fee for the 2020 season can use their included open gyms to cover these sessions.
- We recommend your bring your own basketball.
- Blaze basketballs will be used in the Dr. Dish machines and cleaned after each session.
- You will be charged a No-show fee of $12 if you book an Open Hoop session and do not attend. You will be charged $12 if you book an Open Hoops Dr. Dish session and do not attend.
- 1 hour One on One trainings with Blaze Basketball Skills Trainers can be scheduled based on Blaze coach availability. Click on the "Personal Training" tab.
- There will be no lingering at Blaze.
- Locker rooms will NOT be available. Showers will NOT be available.
- Water fountains/bubblers will NOT be available so please bring your own water.
- If kids are dropped off for Open Hoops time, they MUST be picked up promptly when their session ends.
- A waiver must be signed for each athlete. Click HERE to download the waiver.
Blaze Sports & Fitness is OPEN!!
OPEN HOOPS TIME, DR. DISH, GROUP TRAINING, AND INDIVIDUAL TRAINING AVAILABLE - BOOK NOW!
With the modified schedule comes additional responsibilities on all of our parts. We ask that you follow the following recommendations:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing and going to the bathroom
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Take the daily symptom assessment before checking-in. Take your temperature with a thermometer, and assess yourself for the following symptoms. If you have the following symptoms, stay home.
- Fever - must be fever (100.4 degrees) free for 24 hours
- Persistent cough
- Difficulty breathing
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Close contact with positively tested or suspected COVID-19 patient
- International travel in the past 14 days
- Sign off on our COVID-19 waiver (click COVID-19 Waiver to download)
Meet Our Trainers!
Laconia High School Grad Class of 2015
Division 3 First Team All-State
3 Year Starter for University Wisconsin-Oshkosh Men's Basketball Team
Starting Guard for 2017-2018 Division III National Runner-Up
Starting Guard for 2018-2019 Division III National Champions
Currently plays overseas in Germany
Oconto High School Grad Class of 2015
3x Divison 4 All-State Honors
Octono All-Time Leader in Points and Assists
4x NCAA Tournament Participant
2nd Team All-Horizon League Member as a Senior
Currently plays oveseas in Germany