Blaze Academy provides a learning environment coupled with a fitness and sports environment so athletes can complete virtual school AND attend fitness classes or book time on a Blaze Court. The goal is to combine learning with sports to keep our athletes minds and bodies active.
Who can attend?
Blaze Sports & Fitness will provide study tables/desks for high school and middle school students to complete their online classes and schoolwork at Blaze. The Blaze Academy will ONLY be open to current Wisconsin Blaze basketball and/or volleyball athletes as well as Path members and existing Plus members (with a key fob).
Study tables and desks will be available in the Bistro and the lobby. Students are not permitted to work in any Blaze offices or the kitchen.
- Bistro - 4 students max
- Lobby - 2 students max
**Students can only attend if they will have the determination and focus to complete their schoolwork on their own without disrupting other students. Blaze reserves the right to remove students from Blaze Academy.**
Times: Desks/study tables can be reserved from 8 am - 12 pm or 12 pm - 4 pm.
Cost: $10 per half day (4 hour) desk rental
- 5 half days a week for 4 weeks - $180 (10% discount) - $10 per day x 5 days per week = $50 per week x 4 = $200 - 10% discount for this package ($180)
- 5 full days a week for 4 weeks - $360 (10% discount) - $20 per day x 5 days per week = $100 per week x 4 = $400 - 10% discount for this package ($360)
- 3 half days a week for 4 weeks - $120 - $10 per day x 3 days per week = $30 x 4 = $120 (no discount)
- 3 full days a week for 4 weeks - $240 - $20 per day x 3 days per week = $60 x 4 = $240 (no discount)
Court time and/or workouts can be booked adjacent to the desk rental times or during the desk rental times. The fitness center and court (including Dr. Dish) are NOT included in the Blaze Academy fee. These services must be booked in order to be used/
Desk rental is FREE for all Lifetime Path members. All Access Members have to pay the desk rental fee. Path Members at the Gold and Silver levels have to pay the desk rental fee.
- Blaze Academy students must check-in when they arrive at Blaze and check-out when they leave Blaze with a parent/guardian.
- Blaze Academy is not responsible for students completing their virtual classes and/or homework.
- Blaze Academy students must be respectful of the Blaze facility, equipment and staff. This is a privilege not a right.
- Blaze Academy students must dress appropriately as Blaze Sports & Fitness is a business.
- Blaze Academy students MUST wear earbuds or headphones when participating in virtual classes so as to not disrupt other students.
- Blaze Academy students must keep desks/study tables a minimum of 6 feet apart from each other.
- Masks are encouraged.
- Blaze Academy students are able to use the locker rooms.