Boys and Girls Volleyball Tournament
Now in the LARGEST sporting facility in the state of Wisconsin!
8 beautiful hardwood courts under one roof!!!
#1 Destination for Sports in the Midwest
5 GAMES GUARANTEED!
Sunday, February 7, 2021
BOYS 13/14s and 17/18s
GIRLS 13/14s and 15/16s
Saturday, February 27, 2021
GIRLS 13s, 15s, and 16s
Sunday, February 28, 2021
GIRLS 12s, 14s, and 17/18s
GAMES: 5 games guaranteed
COST: $200 / Team
Mail Check Payments to:
Blaze Sports & Fitness, Attn: Blaze Battle, PO Box 7697, Appleton, WI 54912
**Checks should be made payable to Blaze Sports & Fitness
DATES: 2/07 BOYS 13s-18s, 2/27 GIRLS 13s, 15, and 16s, and 2/28 GIRLS 12s, 14s, and 17/18s.
AWARDS: Will be give to the top (2) teams in the Gold Division.
MAX TEAMS: 100 teams
Registration spots are not guaranteed until payment has been made.
AGES: BOYS 13s -18s and GIRLS 12s -18s
SCHEDULE Will be sent to Club Directors listed in AES via AES the week before tournament start date
- Refunds will be given for COVID related cancellations. This includes if the Community First Champion Center is forced to cancel as well as if individual teams are forced to cancel.
- Decisions on spectators will come at a later date. However, it is unlikely that spectators will be allowed.
- Information on streaming services will be provided at a later date.
- COVID precautions will be taken and will be adjusted based on the strictest local guidelines at the time of the event. We will follow Badger Region recommendations. Facility restrictions/precautions can be found here: https://
- Face masks will be required for spectators, players and coaches. We will encourage officials to use electronic whistles.
- Tournament structure and format will depend on current local guidelines and may vary based on tournament date, divisions, and the number of teams entered.
- Please be flexible and understanding during this ever evolving situation. We will do our best to communicate as we can.
- Payment is due prior to acceptance to the tournament.