Congratulations to the 2023 Challenge Participants!
Thank you to all who made our 2023 summer shred a success! With everyone's hard work and dedication, the group lost a combined total of over 575 pounds!
If you missed the challenge and would still like to learn more about Blaze's fitness program, visit www.blaze365.com/fitness. Your first fitness class with us is always free, so stop in today to see how we can help you reach your goals!
Make sure to keep an eye out for next year's challenge!
What's included in this Challenge?
2. Unlimited Blaze Fitness classes taught by our experienced trainers
3. How-to videos for navigating grocery and convenience stores
4. Personalized calorie/macro breakdown
5. Healthy recipes and food product recommendations
6. Weekly weigh ins
7. Private Challenge Facebook group
8. Advice, education and support from our Blaze tribe
9. MyFitnessPal tutorials
- $300 for Non-members (Includes unlimited fitness classes + challenge)
- $120 for Facebook only participants
- $100 for Blaze Unlimited Monthly Fitness Members
IMPORTANT: Add “Chris Ulman Weister” as a Facebook friend, so you can be added to the private challenge Facebook page that will go live on Friday, March 31st. This will give you access to the rules, recipes and info to be prepared for when the challenge starts on April 3rd!
- New to Blaze? The cost for the Challenge is $300 and you will receive unlimited Blaze Fitness classes for 2 months (a $180 value) (see class schedule) and open access to our fitness facility for the duration of the challenge, healthy recipes, daily Facebook posts, custom macro breakdowns, weekly check-ins, support and accountability. Once you are registered, you will receive an invitation to join the closed Facebook group.
- Want to do the Challenge, But Not the Fitness Classes? The cost for the Challenge for the Facebook-only portion is $120. You will receive daily Facebook posts, custom macro breakdowns, weekly check-ins, healthy recipes, support and accountability. Once you are registered, you will receive an invitation to join the closed Facebook group.
- Already a Monthly Blaze Unlimited Fitness Member? The cost for the Challenge is $100. In addition to your unlimited Blaze Fitness classes, you will receive healthy recipes, daily Facebook posts, custom macro breakdowns, weekly check-ins, support and accountability. Once you are registered, you will receive an invitation to join the closed Facebook group.
The information provided in or through the Summer Shred Challenge is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by your own medical provider (including doctor/physician, nurse, physician’s assistant, or any other health professional), mental health provider (including psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, counselor, or social worker), registered dietitian or licensed nutritionist, or member of the clergy.
Blaze Sports & Fitness strongly encourages you to consult your physician or health-care provider before making any changes to your diet or exercise routine. You should always seek the advice of your own doctor/physician, nurse practitioner, physician’s assistant, mental health provider, or another health-care professional regarding any questions or concerns about your specific health situation.