Download the Blaze365 app to view our most up-to-date open gym hours, basketball and volleyball training times, practice times, reserved appointments and much more! Please update your profile picture and all fields so we have your most recent information. Thank you, Blaze Staff
WELCOME TO BLAZE FITNESS!
The Blaze Fitness is open with limited capacity for Open Fitness and Blaze Fitness classes (capacity of 8 people per class plus an instructor).
There are 8 marked stations within the fitness center with equipment dedicated to each station. There will be no changing stations and no sharing equipment at this time.
Each participant will clean all of the equipment in their station upon arrival and then clean it all at the end of their workout. Each station will have its own spray bottle of cleaner and towel. The dirty towel will go into a designated bin at the end of every class and open fitness session, and a new towel will be used at each station for every class and open fitness session.
Blaze Fitness CLASS Schedule (max of 8 people + 1 instructor):
- Monday - Thursday: 5 am, 6 am, 7 am, 8 am, 9 am, 12 pm and 5:15 pm
- Friday: 5 am, 6 am, 7 am, 8 am, 9 am
- Saturday: 6 am, 7 am, 8 am
The class workouts will be approximately 40 minutes in length and participants will be in the facility for 1 hour total.
$18/class; $165 for a 10-pack of classes or $90/month Ultimate Membership (fitness classes & open fitness)
Open Fitness Schedule (max of 8 people - with 1 person/station)
Monday - Thursday: 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm
Friday 11 am, 12 pm and 1 pm
Saturday 9 am, 10 am and 11 am
You can book ONE HOUR of Open Fitness time - open fitness sessions start on the hour. Participant is in the Blaze facility for 1 hour total
$10/session; $50/month for unlimited open fitness
- No walk-ins. A fitness class or open fitness session MUST be booked in advance.
- Each person can only book 1 fitness class OR 1 open fitness time per day.
- If you schedule a class or open fitness session and do not show up, you will be charged a no-show fee ($18 fee for a missed class and $10 fee for a missed open fitness session).
- If you do not need the 5 am and 6 am classes, please save those times for our members that need to be to work bright and early.
- The Blaze doors are locked and class participants wait on the marked spots outside the main entrance doors. The instructor will open the doors at the class start time.
- Bring your own water and towel for sweat, if desired.
- Bring your own yoga mat, if desired.
- Locker rooms and showers are OPEN for Fitness clients as of June 15, 2020. Max 8 people in locker room at one time. Please maintain social distance from others. Please spray down your shower with the provided disinfectant spray. Please wipe down your locker with the provided cleaning spray.
Blaze will monitor the locker rooms multiple times a day to empty garbage and towels, refill soap and cleaning supplies, and disinfect sinks, counters and showers.
- We recommend warming up on your own in advance of the class as there will not be time allotted for our usual warm up.
- Please watch our demo videos on the Blaze Groupies Facebook page in advance of your class.
Blaze Sports & Fitness is OPEN!
With the modified schedule comes additional responsibilities on all of our parts. We ask that you follow the following recommendations:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing and going to the bathroom
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Take the daily symptom assessment before checking-in. Take your temperature with a thermometer, and assess yourself for the following symptoms. If you have the following symptoms, stay home.
- Fever - must be fever (100.4 degrees) free for 72 hours
- Persistent cough
- Difficulty breathing
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Close contact with positively tested or suspected COVID-19 patient
- International travel in the past 14 days
- Sign off on our COVID-19 waiver (click COVID-19 Waiver to download)
Blaze Sports & Fitness provides wellness services that include the Blaze Fitness adult program (group fitness classes) as well as personal fitness and nutrition training. Blaze Fitness offers a 6-day-a-week class program to help you achieve your health and fitness goals! The bootcamp-style program is designed to give you four days of strength training with BodyBurn Strength (one for upper body, one for lower body and two for full body) and two days of cardio and core with BodyBurn Shred. Now is the time to make the choice to be healthier and happier! Join our Blaze Fitness family and become your best you ever! #BetheFlame!
FIRST CLASS IS FREE!
*To purchase a 10-pack or Monthly Membership, simply call 920.750.5180 or email email@example.com.
Individual Class: $18/class
10 Pack of Classes: $165 for 10 classes
Monthly Membership Options:
- Ultimate Package - $90/month (individual)
- Ultimate Student Membership - $50/month (individual)
- Basic Package - $50/month (individual)
- UltimatePLUS Package - $115/month (individual)
- BasicPLUS Package - $75/month (individual)
- **Discounts available for multiple family members**
Personal (one on one) Training:
*We are not currently offering Adult Flex classes (as of May 21, 2020).*
The Adult Flex class will complement our Blaze Fitness program. Our goal with this class is to increase flexibility, improve balance, focus on static stretching techniques which help with recovery, breathing techniques and body awareness.
This is a 50 minute class. We provide yoga mats, but feel free to bring your own mat, if you prefer.
Follow Us on Social
Error: Access Token for blazesportsfitness is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.