Kick off the New Year with our +1 Deal!
Refer a Friend & You BOTH Get Rewarded!
Refer a friend to Blaze Fitness and they get FREE* fitness classes for a week of their choice in January!
If the friend joins Blaze Fitness in February as a monthly member, you will recieve a FREE month of your membership! It's that simple!
*New client must be a first-time visitor to Blaze Fitness and will receive all classes for a week of their choice in January for free! New client must sign up as a monthly unlimited fitness member in February for referring client to receive a free month of his/her membership.
New client must present Referral Card at first class.
Download the Blaze365 app to view our most up-to-date open gym hours, basketball and volleyball training times, practice times, reserved appointments and much more! Please update your profile picture and all fields so we have your most recent information. Thank you, Blaze Staff
WELCOME TO BLAZE FITNESS!
Blaze Sports & Fitness is open with limited capacity for Open Fitness and Blaze Fitness classes.
All participants will be socially distanced. Equipment will be disinfected between sessions and during sessions if items are shared.
Each participant will clean all of the equipment in their station upon arrival and then clean it all at the end of their workout. Each person will have their own spray bottle of cleaner and towel. The dirty towel will go into a designated bin at the end of every class and open fitness session, and a new towel will be used for every class and open fitness session.
Blaze Fitness CLASS Schedule (max of 18 people + 1 instructor):
- Monday - Thursday: 5 am, 6 am, 8:30 am, 12 pm and 5:15 pm
- Friday: 5 am, 6 am, 8:30 am
- Saturday: 6:30 am and 7:30 am
The class workouts will be approximately 50 minutes in length.
$18/class; $165 for a 10-pack of classes or $90/month Ultimate Adult Fitness Membership (fitness classes & open fitness)
Student (College & High School) Fitness Membership for $50/month
Open Fitness Schedule (max of 16 people)
Monday - Thursday: 10 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm
Friday 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm and 1 pm
Saturday 10 am, 11 am and 12 pm
You can book ONE HOUR of Open Fitness time - open fitness sessions start on the hour.
$10/session; $50/month for unlimited open fitness
- No walk-ins. A fitness class or open fitness session MUST be booked in advance.
- If you cancel with less than 12 hours notice before the start time of your class or Open Fitness session, you will be charged a Late Cancellation Fee of $18 for a class or $10 for Open Fitness.
- If you do not need the 5 am and 6 am classes, please save those times for our members that need to be to work bright and early.
- Bring your own water and towel for sweat, if desired.
- Bring your own yoga mat, if desired.
- Locker rooms and showers are OPEN for Fitness clients as of June 15, 2020. Please maintain social distance from others. Please spray down your shower with the provided disinfectant spray. Please wipe down your locker with the provided cleaning spray.
Blaze will monitor the locker rooms multiple times a day to empty garbage and towels, refill soap and cleaning supplies, and disinfect sinks, counters and showers.
- We recommend warming up on your own in advance of the class as there will not be time allotted for our usual warm up.
Step 1 : Download the Blaze365 app
Step 2 : Create a Profile
Step 3 : Put in your credit card information
**YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED**
Step 4 : Click on "First Class FREE"
Step 5 : Sign-up for whatever fitness class you would like!
Blaze Sports & Fitness is OPEN!
With the modified schedule comes additional responsibilities on all of our parts. We ask that you follow the following recommendations:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing and going to the bathroom
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Take the daily symptom assessment before checking-in. Take your temperature with a thermometer, and assess yourself for the following symptoms. If you have the following symptoms, stay home.
- Fever - must be fever (100.4 degrees) free for 24 hours
- Persistent cough
- Difficulty breathing
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Close contact with positively tested or suspected COVID-19 patient
- International travel in the past 14 days
- Sign off on our COVID-19 waiver (click COVID-19 Waiver to download)
FIRST CLASS IS FREE!
*To purchase a 10-pack or Monthly Membership, simply call 920.750.5180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual Class: $18/class
10 Pack of Classes: $165 for 10 classes
Personal (one on one) Training:
Blaze Sports & Fitness provides wellness services that include the Blaze Fitness adult program (group fitness classes) as well as personal fitness and nutrition training. Blaze Fitness offers a 6-day-a-week class program to help you achieve your health and fitness goals! The bootcamp-style program is designed to give you four days of strength training with BodyBurn Strength (one for upper body, one for lower body and two for full body) and two days of cardio and core with BodyBurn Shred. Now is the time to make the choice to be healthier and happier! Join our Blaze Fitness family and become your best you ever! #BetheFlame!
*We are not currently offering Adult Flex classes (as of May 21, 2020).*
The Adult Flex class will complement our Blaze Fitness program. Our goal with this class is to increase flexibility, improve balance, focus on static stretching techniques which help with recovery, breathing techniques and body awareness.
This is a 50 minute class. We provide yoga mats, but feel free to bring your own mat, if you prefer.