Swim-Specific Fitness Training Program
The Fox Valley Wave is partnering with Blaze Sports & Fitness to provide "dry land" training for swim athletes.
This opportunity will provide you with access to a professional level sport-specific functional fitness program that includes strength/conditioning and speed and agility work to complement your swimming options this year.
Participating in this program will elevate your strength and keep you at the top of your world during these uncertain times!
Areas of Focus for the Swim-Specific Fitness Training Program:
- ankle flexibility
- shoulder strength and mobility
- explosive leg movements
- opening up the hips
- core work
Experience the benefits of the Blaze full-body strength training program:
- 10-week swim-specific fitness training program (September 14th - November 19th)
- Two days per week (currently on Mondays and Tuesday evenings at 4pm)
- 20 sessions for $450 or 2 payments of $225
- Flexible days and times to fit your swimmer's schedule (final times will be selected based on family survey)
- Expect more nights kicking off in November/December
- Click the Register Button above for the new Fall 2020 Session
- Future fitness bookings is easy! Simply click "BOOK" in the calendar below or download the Blaze365 app and book a session using the app (coming soon)
- Our experienced and motivating Fitness Instructors, Karen Basler and Chris Weister, will lead the trainings
- We provide elite training, a positive and encouraging environment, lockers and showers, and work areas to check into your virtual school environment (if that flexibility is needed)
- Please take the Survey below to provide us with feedback as to your interest in this program.