Sport-Specific Fitness Training Program
2020 Dry Land Training
The Fox Valley Wave is partnering with Blaze Sports & Fitness to provide "dry land" training for swim athletes.
This opportunity will provide you with access to a professional level sport-specific functional fitness program that includes strength/conditioning and speed and agility work to complement your swimming options this year.
Participating in this program will elevate your strength and keep you at the top of your world during these uncertain times!
Areas of Focus for the Swim-Specific Fitness Training Program:
- ankle flexibility
- shoulder strength and mobility
- explosive leg movements
- opening up the hips
- core work
Winter Training Sessions
Our 10-week winter youth fitness training program start November 23rd, 2020!
10 week session - 2 classes per week
Week 1: Monday - 11/23 and Tuesday - 11/24
Weeks 2 - 4: Tuesday & Thursday
Week 5: Monday - 12/21 and Tuesday - 12/22
Week 6: Monday - 12/28 and Tuesday - 12/29
Weeks 7-10: Tuesday & Thursday
Time: 4 pm - 5 pm
**Sessions open to athletes of all sports.**
Experience the benefits of the Blaze full-body strength training program:
- 10-week sport-specific fitness training program
- Two days per week
- 20 sessions for $450 or 2 payments of $225
- Our experienced and motivating Fitness Instructors, Karen Basler and Chris Weister, will lead the trainings
- We provide elite training, a positive and encouraging environment, lockers and showers, and work areas to check into your virtual school environment (if that flexibility is needed)
**One-on-one fitness training is also available. Email email@example.com or call 920.750.5180.**