TRAIN TO BE YOUR VOLLEYBALL BEST!
GROUP AND INDIVIDUAL TRAINING - BOOK NOW!
Download the Blaze365 app to view our most up-to-date open gym hours, basketball and volleyball training times, practice times, reserved appointments and much more! Please update your profile picture and all fields so we have your most recent information. Thank you, Blaze Staff
Volleyball Training Registration NOW OPEN!
Small Group Volleyball Trainings with Guest Coach Kim Falkenhagen, Lawrence University Women's Volleyball Head Coach!
Tuesdays - 9/9, 9/15, 9/22, 9/29
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm - Level III (9th grade - 12th grade)
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm - Level II (7th grade - 9th grade)
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm - Level III (9th grade - 12th grade)
$50/person per session
*Max of 6 athletes per session
Take your game to the next level with our very talented Volleyball Training Specialists. Enhance your volleyball skills with solid teaching on the fundamentals to improve your footwork and form. Whether you are a novice or advanced athlete, they will prepare you to perform your best! Our excellent, experienced coaches will help push you to the next level! Blaze Sports & Fitness has everything you need in one place!
We offer training sessions for Girls (level I and level II) and training sessions for Boys. Please see the schedule below. The training sessions for Boys will start in July.
Small Group Sessions: $50/person for 60 minutes (2-6 athletes per session)
Large Group Sessions:
$90/mo Ultimate Membership
$115/mo Ultimate Plus (Key Fob) Membership* (*not available as of 5/26/2020)
View the SCHEDULE below and select BOOK or check the Blaze365 app for all available Group Skills Training sessions.
Click on "View Details" for a description of the Class/Levels
Level I training is for athletes with less experience and are focusing on the fundamentals of volleyball.
Level II is for athletes who are experienced in the game of volleyball and want to focus on more advanced principles of the game.
Level III is for athletes with JV and/or Varsity experienced athletes looking to advance their game.
- Group Skills Training sessions are limited to 12 athletes per session.
- MUST register in advance. NO WALK-INS!
- Wisconsin Blaze Volleyball athletes that paid their team fee for the 2020 season can use their included skills trainings to cover these sessions.
- We will be cleaning the volleyballs after each session.
- You will be charged a No-show fee of $18 if you book a Group Skills session and do not attend.
- There will be no lingering at Blaze.
- You have to wait outside the facility before your session.
- A Blaze staff member will let you in the building and check you in at the start of your session.
- You will go to the court through the designated doors and set your belongings in the hallway.
- At the end of your session, you will gather your belongings and exit the gym and the facility through the designated doors.
- Locker rooms will NOT be available. Showers will NOT be available.
- Water fountains/bubblers will NOT be available so please bring your own water.
- If kids are dropped off for a Group Skills Training Session time, they MUST be picked up promptly when their session ends.
- A waiver must be signed for each athlete. Click HERE to download the waiver