WISCONSIN HARDWOOD HUSTLE
With 98 teams in 2019 this tournament is the #1 can’t-miss summer classic! Now in the largest sporting facility in the state Community First Champion Center with 8 beautiful hardwood courts!
June 5-7, 2020 – Collegiate/Adult & Youth Boys & Girls Basketball Tournament
4 games guaranteed!
–$50 OFF when you Register by Feb. 14, 2020
– $275 until 2/14/2020 and $325 until 5/14/2020
– Registration Closes MAY 14th
– Click here for the paper registration form: Hardwood Hustle 2019 Registration Form (coming soon)
– Mail Paper Registration to: BLAZE, Attn: Hardwood Hustle, PO Box 7697, Appleton, WI 54912 Checks should be made payable to BLAZE
For questions, please contact our team at email@example.com or 920.750.5183
Pre-Order Tournament T-Shirts & Sweatshirts HERE! Order by Thursday, May 22nd and pick up your items at the CFCC location during the tournament. *Customize your shirt or sweatshirt with your name on the back and/or number on the sleeve.
"I wanted to let you know how well run the Hardwood Hustle tournament was. I go to so many basketball tournaments, all over the country, and this was one of the best. Many thanks to you and your team for putting on a professional event. Your facility is amazing as well! I bet I know who did the drywall!" - JH1 Elite Parent and Administrator
"You guys run one of the best tournaments we've been to and we've traveled all over the country!" - Wisconsin Focus Parent
"Thank you for being available to answer all my questions. I know you have a lot going on setting up for the tournament, but you always responded in a timely manner. " - Xtreme Coach
"It was great seeing the college coaches watching the games. I know that was extra effort on your part to get them to the tourney. It's apparent you do care about the kids and put them first." - Blaze Parent
"I've never been to a tournament that gives the coaches free sugar cookies! You're the Best!" - Midwest Magic
"Lisa is such a kind person and has always treated us well, that's why I told our parents, all our teams are going to the Hardwood Hustle this summer." - WI Shooters Director
"I love being able to bring my entire boys and girls program to this event. It gives us a whole weekend to really support each other while getting great competition." - WI Evolution Director
"Lisa, Thanks for having our team at your tournament. We didn’t fare as well as last year but it gave our boys another opportunity to play without traveling across the state. We appreciate all of the attention to detail that you put into the event." - Northern Heat Coach
"...Walking out the door at Einstein and hearing a player lead everyone in prayer (in front of MY Pastor)...PRICELESS." - Blaze Mom
4 GAMES GUARANTEED!
June 5-7, 2020 – Adult/Youth Boys & Girls Basketball Tournament
Games will be played on Saturday AND Sunday (Friday evening will be scheduled only if needed)
We will put comparable teams in pools to allow for the most competitive games. Elite and competitive divisions.
Awards will be given to the top two teams in each division as well as individual players of each top two teams.
Max Teams: 100 teams
Registration spots are not guaranteed until payment has been made.
Ages: 3rd thru 12th Grade (Elite & Competitive Divisions) and Special Open 17/18u, College, Adult Division
Divisions – IF YOUR DIVISION HAS FILLED, PLEASE CALL 920-750-5183 RE: ENTRANCE
- Adult/Collegiate/18u (2019) World Crown Division
- 17U – 11th Grade (2021) – Boys and Girls
- 16U – 10th Grade (2022) – Boys and Girls
- 15U – 9th Grade (2023) – Boys and Girls
- 14U – 8th Grade (2024) – Boys and Girls Elite and Competitive Divisions*
- 13U – 7th Grade (2025) – Boys and Girls Elite and Competitive Divisions*
- 12U – 6th Grade (2026) – Boys and Girls Elite and Competitive Divisions*
- 11U – 5th Grade (2027) – Boys and Girls
- 10U – 4th Grade (2028) – Boys and Girls
- 9U – 3rd Grade (2029) – Boys Only
COST: $50 OFF when you register by 2/14
4 games guaranteed!
$275 until February 14, 2020
$325 until May 14, 2020